School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Number of posts : 130
Wand Type : 10" oak, veela hair
Patronus : Stallion
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:15 am

Saku looked up. The sky was clear, and the stars shone down in tiny white dots - strange that these huge balls of gas should look so small from here. Everything was still. It was the perfect night to hunt, surely? He left the dormitory silently, not wishing to disturb any of his fellow students. Perhaps, if he was lucky, there would be a beautiful young girl by the lake or in the forest, and he could torment her for a while, then close his fangs around her lovely flesh... But he mustn't get too excited yet! There might not be anyone, and then he'd have to resort to animals again, as he had for the past few months. It had been ages since he'd last had human blood...
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Kendrix Lestrange

Number of posts : 386
Patronus : Tiger
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 am

I was sitting outside since I couldn't sleep. I had too much on my mind. I took out my book and started reading, hoping that would get my mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am

Saku caught sight of a female figure sitting on the grass, reading. He lurked in the shadows for a moment, deliberating his actions. She looked pretty, but he couldn't tell from this distance. Her hair looked beautiful in the moonlight, a frenzy of red and black against her pale skin. That alone would have attracted him. Smirking to himself, he stepped out of the shadow of the castle and walked towards her, hands thrust in pockets and a lazy smile on his face.

"I see I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep," he said as he came closer to her. His voice was low and husky, and each word was quite drawn out, as if he was too lazy to even talk properly, as upper-class muggles often sounded. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:38 pm

I look up from my book and saw who spoke. "I don't care. Do what you will." I look back at my book.
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm

"Fine," he shrugged, half wondering why she had been so short with him. He sat down on the grass next to her - quite close - and stretched out his arms in front of him, interlocking the fingers and cracking his knuckles loudly. It was a bad habit of his, but, then again, so was drinking blood. And speaking of blood, this girl's smelt divine... "The name's Saku, by the way. Delighted to make the acquaintance of such a beautiful woman as yourself," he murmured softly, looking away across the grounds to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:52 pm

"I'm Kendrix." I was silent for a minute as I read my book. Then I looked at him. "What brings you out this late? Not that I care, but I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:55 pm

"Of course you don't care," he said, turning his gaze on her and smirking that same lazy smile. "But if you must know, I was going to go hunting." He raised an eyebrow, checking her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:58 pm

"Hunting? For what?" I asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:00 pm

"Blood," he replied matter-of-factly. "I'm a vampire." He grinned, showing her his glistening white fangs, and his eyes flashed dangerously. "However, as I was about to head to the forest, I saw you. You stopped me in my tracks."
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:04 pm

I subconsciously move a little away from him. "So do you plan on making me your next meal? You can try if you want, but I will put up a fight. I don't go down easily."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:09 pm

He laughed loudly, throwing his head back and flicking his bluish black hair as he did so. "No, no, not you! I wouldn't have the heart to hurt such a beautiful and charming woman," he added slyly, making sure that the powers which came with being half-veela were working well.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:15 pm

"You're too kind." I said sarcastically. I stare at him for awhile and then I turn my attention back to my book. "Trying to charm me will not work. I won't fall for that again."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:18 pm

"Again?" he asked, interested, cocking his head to one side like a wild animal who has seen something it is curious about. "What happened last time?"
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:22 pm

"Nothing that concerns you. Just know that I won't fall for any of your charming tricks."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:27 pm

"Ah, so you'll admit that I'm charming?" he asked smoothly, edging a millimetre closer to her. As she looked down at her book, her pale neck was exposed and he breathed in her delicious scent deeply. It wasn't the sort of scent he would want to attack; it was merely adding to her beauty in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:37 pm

I close my book and sigh. "You are distracting me. I've read this book anyway.I now everything in it."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:40 pm

"I've heard it said that I can be quite...distracting," he murmured, smirking. He leaned back on one elbow, facing her. She was pretty from this angle, too.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:46 pm

I look up at the sky. "I'm actually glad to be back at Hogwarts. I felt cramped in my house. It was the worst summer ever."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:56 am

"Care to enlighten me?" he asked casually, gently placing his hand upon hers. "My summer was dull and empty, too," he added to show her that the exchange of information could go both ways. "No blood. We thought we were going to die."
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:03 am

I look at his hand on mine and then pull away. "My aunt and uncle just had friends over almost every day. It felt like there wasn't a day when someone wasn't over. I stayed in my room mostly."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 am

"So you live with your aunt and uncle?" He pretended never to have touched her hand. He flicked his hair from his pale face again, smiling sympathetically at her, and sat up properly again.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 am

"My parents got sent to azkaban when I was still a baby so I never really got to now them."
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:24 am

"Sorry to hear that," he said, but he didn't sound it. He didn't have much sympathy for people who had never known their parents, seeing as his were both violent and difficult. Often he thought he'd be better without them.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 am

"One of these days I might see them, but if I do I..." I sighed. "Never mind." Why am I saying so much? Usually I don't talk much to anyone so why am I doing it now?
Back to top Go down
Saku Periculus
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Saku Periculus

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:34 am

"Now you've decided to talk to me properly, how about telling me what house and what year you're in? I'd guess you're a Slytherin because of your parents, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd also guess that you're a little younger than me - I'm a seventh year - but, once again, apologies if I am incorrect." He smirked his lopsided smile, shifting his position so that he was facing her, rather than sitting next to her. She had such a pretty face to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Hunting   Midnight Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Hunting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next