School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kendrix Lestrange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendrix Lestrange
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Kendrix Lestrange

Number of posts : 386
Patronus : Tiger
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Kendrix Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Kendrix Lestrange   Kendrix Lestrange EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Name:* Kendrix Lestrange

Job position:* Student

Year of graduation/drop out:*

OWL and/or NEWT grades:*

House:[when attending hogwarts. If character was attending another school, state which school]* Slytherin

Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphosis, werewolf, etc..]* (NOTE; If you are not an Animagus, and you would like to go to the animagus hangout, then you can create on in that topic and leave it there!)

Appearance:* Black hair with red streaks and green eyes. I usually wear dark clothing.

Personality:* Cold, uncaring and I stay to myself most of the time

Wand:* Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 in, Blackthorn

Loyalty [Order of the phoenix, Death Eater, Dumbledore's Army. Etc.]:* On the Dark Lord's side, though I am not marked

Relationship status:* Single

History about your character:* I grew up with the Malfoy's since both of my parents were in Azkaban. I mostly stay by myself and I don't really care about anyone else except family.

RP sample:* I walk into class and sit in the back like I always do. Everyone who isn't in Slytherin avoid me and some even give me glares. I didn't care though. I liked being alone and I didn't care about anyone else unless they are family.
Back to top Go down

Kendrix Lestrange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Info. :: Introduction-
Jump to: