School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feltbeats.co.uk interview #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Feltbeats.co.uk interview #1 Empty
PostSubject: Feltbeats.co.uk interview #1   Feltbeats.co.uk interview #1 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 pm

**This is Tom Felton's PERSONAL site! He runs this HIM SELF!! http://feltbeats.com/**

Feltbeats.com: There are lots of sites out there claiming to be run by or owned by Tom Felton. Other than your Feltbeats YouTube account, do you have any MySpace accounts, Bebo accounts, or Web sites that you run? Is feltbeats.co.uk yours?

Tom: The YouTube account, that’s the only one that I myself actually check. None of the MySpace accounts are me. I haven’t set up any other Web sites. You know I own feltbeats.co.uk, but nothing is happening there.
But other than that, I put the videos on YouTube, and I do actually check it to make sure it’s all right or whatever. But I haven’t really touched it in a few months.

Feltbeats.com: Do you do all the videos yourself?

Tom: Yeah, literally. The three videos - is it three videos or two?

Feltbeats.com: Yep, three.

Tom: (Laughs) Yeah, three videos. I had like some pocket digital camera… it was a very, very quick and easy sort of thing. I just made it black and white ’cause it didn’t look so bad. Then I put like an old-time effect so, again, it didn’t look so bad. (Laughs)

Feltbeats.com: Also, for the record, does your girlfriend, Jade, have a YouTube account?

Tom: No, that’s not Jade. She has no YouTube or MySpace accounts. So for MySpace, you can mark us both off for that.

Feltbeats.com: When you do start an official site - such as a Music MySpace - in the future, will you please let us know at Feltbeats.com so that we can announce it?

Tom: Yes, we’re talking about a Music MySpace account as we speak, so, hopefully in the next couple of months, if we could get that up; obviously it would be brilliant if we could launch it through Feltbeats.com.

Feltbeats.com: So… Timber!

Tom: Timber…!

Feltbeats.com: All Tom Felton fans love your dog Timber! Can you tell us a little bit about her? Did you get her as a puppy?

Tom: I love that people have taken an interest in Timber! [Other than Jade,] Timber is the only other girl in my life. Yeah, she’s nearly two years old. She has the same birthday as me, but it’s a month later, obviously – 22nd of October. So, she’s got a birthday coming up soon, and that’s great. I’m really looking forward to that.
I got her as a puppy when she was eleven weeks old. She’s a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I think they’re pretty common in America, am I right?

Feltbeats.com: Yeah, yeah.

Tom: They’re pretty rare over here. They’re not really seen. But she is a working dog as well. I’m trying to train her up so she’s good at retrieving. She’s still a puppy at the moment, but we’re getting there. But she’s been an absolute joy over the last couple of years and certainly one of my best friends.
NOTE: Timber fans can express themselves with our Timber avatar, available here.Feltbeats.com: We’d love to know a little bit more about Feltbeats! Does anyone help you with it?

Tom: Not really, no. My team consists of me and Jade. All the songs – they’re not even really finished songs, if you will, they’re just sort of ideas.
When the YouTube videos sort of started taking off, I used to look at every positive comment and felt really touched that A) all these people had listened to it but B) most of the comments sounded genuine, and there weren’t really that many negatives. So that sort of spurred me to write a few more and to put them on and make them available in any way I knew – through the web site, and through iTunes.

Feltbeats.com: And there’s nobody else… No Daniel Radcliffe singing backup?

Tom: (Laughs) Yeah, Dan Radcliffe does my backup vocals! No, he doesn’t, he doesn’t. I’m joking. I’m joking. Any guitar or bass or drums or vocals – it is all me. I don’t know if I should boast about that, or if I should keep quiet!
Feltbeats.com would like to thank Tom Felton for taking time (and it was a long while, actually!) to talk to us. We are eternally grateful, appreciative, pleased, and whatever other synonyms there are for “thankful.”
And, for the record, I’m sure we’d all agree that he should definitely boast about his musical talents
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net

Feltbeats.co.uk interview #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts Express :: Daily Prophet-
Jump to: