School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to see some one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Going to see some one Empty
PostSubject: Going to see some one   Going to see some one EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 am

Ravyn walked into St. Mungo's hospital keeping her head down the whole time. She didn't know why she had to be there. Ravyn felt a hand on hers and she smiled a weak smile, "Thanks for coming with me."

George smiled, "Anytime."

They reached the desk just as the lady stood up, "Miss. Snape, I presume?" Ravyn nodded, "Follow me!" she said in a high pitched tone. Ravyn and George followed her, staying a few feet behind. "He can only have visitors for ten minutes, no more!" and she walked off.

Ravyn muttered "witch" as the nurse walked off and George let out a snicker.

"Do you want me to wait out here?" He asked squeezing her hand.

She shook her head, "No I want you to come in with me." George nodded
and followed her in. She didn't want to look at the person laying in
the bed. She felt the tears start to swell, before walking over to the bed she
whispered, to George, "I don't want to see him like this."

George rubbed her arm, "It'll be okay sweetie."

Atrayu was laying there asleep. She gently touched his arm, "Tray," she said lightly, "Tray, it's Ravyn."

Atrayu opened his eyes, "Ravyn, how did you know I was here?"

She smiled, "Daddy told me. He sent me an owl."

Atrayu nodded his head and muttered "Of course he did" he sighed, "What else did he tell you?"

Ravyn went into detail about her letter she received over Christmas. When she got done she asked, "Did you know Tray?" Atrayu sighed and nodded, "How come you didn't tell me?" Ravyn asked, she shook her head, "I thought you told me everything."

The door opened and in walked the nurse, "I'm sorry Miss. Sanpe, but times up, he needs to get his rest." Ravyn nodded and started to walk out.

Ravyn heard Atrayu clear his throat, so she stopped, "Ravy," He spoke, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just couldn't bare it." And then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net

Going to see some one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Wizarding :: St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries-
Jump to: