School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very Improtant! Please Read!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Very Improtant! Please Read!! Empty
PostSubject: Very Improtant! Please Read!!   Very Improtant! Please Read!! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Okay, So now that we have 40 people we are going to need MAJOR help on the site! We are going to need some mods, and we are going to need another admin.

In order to be a mod you must Be active, which means online at the LEAST twice a week, I am not going to make you have a certain amount of posts because we are a new site and not every one has that many posts!

In order to be an admin, I want you to be active again, at the LEAST twice a week, I am going to ask that you be active in RP. We only need one admin at this time.

If you want to be any of these PM me and let me know what you want, (if a mod, where) and tell me what a mod is suppose to do...I will be tough on this, SO If I feel you cannot do the job then I will ask you to step down.
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net

Very Improtant! Please Read!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Site Information :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: