School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Harry Potter

Number of posts : 109
Wand Type : holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches, nice and supple.
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Seeker
Where do you stand? : Order of the Phoenix
Patronus : Stag
Race : Harry Potter Dursleys-1
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Name:* Harry
Nickname:* The Chosen One for the Ministry, but I don't have one for school
Year:* 5
House:* Gryffindor
Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphmagi, vampire, werewolf, etc..If you are not an animagi and want to be on at the animagus hang out then you can be one there and just leave it there]* none
Appearence:* Jet Black hair, Emerald Green Eyes, tall, built, glasses and a lightning bolt scar on forehead.
Personality:* Bad temper, always there for friends, competitive
History:* Parents where killed when I was one. I have a younger sister Brandy. My godfather is Sirius Black. I'm best friends with Ron and Hermione. I was raised by my muggle aunt and uncle. I was never treated right by them. I watched Cedric Diggory die in the Tri Wizard Tournament in my fourth year. I'm a parstlemouth and have been on the Qudditch team since my first year. I have also been enimies with Draco Malfoy and most Slytherins since First Year.
Person portraying the character in avatar/signature:* Daniel Radcliff
Wand:* holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches, nice and supple.
Loyalty:* DA
Relationship status:* Dating Rae Zambini
RP sample:*
I was walking in the hall way and I saw Rae Zambini with Athena Green. One of the very few Slytherin/Gryffindor friends. "Hi Rae." I said giving her a smile. She is also currently my girlfriend. "Hi Athena." I said to one of her best friends. Ron ran up to me and smiled at the two.

"Hi Rae, hi Athena. Have any of you seen Hermione?" Ron said to them.

"In the Library." Rae said. "She's tutoring some first years with Jazz and Keri." Rae said to him smiling.

"Thanks." he said then ran off.

I shook my head. "You'd think he'd known that she'd be in the library." I said to them smiling.
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1