Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Layla Hawthorne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layla Hawthorne
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student

Number of posts : 7
Wand Type : 10 inches, unicorn hair, willow
House : Ravenclaw
Patronus : Kestrel
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Layla Hawthorne   Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Name:* Layla Eloise Hawthorne
Nickname:* Layla or La-la
Year:* 6th
House:* Hufflepuff
Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphmagi, vampire, werewolf, etc..If you are not an animagi and want to be on at the animagus hang out then you can be one there and just leave it there]* None.
Appearence:* I have long blonde hair which is normally quite wavy, and slightly tanned skin, and am quite short. I have greenish eyes.
Personality:* I'm quite shy and I get embarrassed easily. I like reading and tend to keep out of other people's way. I don't like to cause a fuss or have lots of attention, but I am quite a dreamer.
History:* I am a muggle born and I didn't fit in well at home either. When I came to Hogwarts I didn't make many friends, as I was too shy and nervous to get to know anyone, but all that will change soon, because I promised myself it would.
Person portraying the character in avatar/signature:* Hayden Pannettiere
Wand:* 10 inches, unicorn hair, willow
Loyalty:* Undecided, but I'll probably side with the DA
Relationship status:* Single
RP sample:*

I walked outside and found a nice tree to sit under and read. It was quite warm, even in the shade of the green, leafy tree. I twirled my hair around my fingers and tried to get into my book, but my mind was just too preoccupied and I couldn't concentrate. I shut it angrily, but then decided not to get too worried over something so small. It didn't really matter, did it? I could make friends after school, when I started working, meet a nice man, get married, have children. It would all be fine after school was over. Wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Layla Hawthorne
Page 1 of 1